Sunday 28 November 2010

Oh Young Man!

Not being funny but there are a fair few randy mares out there. They come in all shapes and sizes but they mainly come in the form of middle aged women.

I have recently had several of these cougar-e
sque creatures asking me for "help" at work. "OH! Young man!" is what their eyes say while their mouth is saying something ridiculous and obvious like "Would you be able to reach that bread bin from the top shelf for me please?". I reach up and they go into montage mode in which I become the object of their sexual desire.

It's not just bread bins either. Storage containers, egg whisks, door mats etc which result with me being in all arrays of compromising positions. I'm not gonna lie, I love the attention and tend to give them a bit of a show ;-). Then I crack their fantasy in h
alf by passing them the item and saying in my campest tone "Is tha' what you were lookin' for my love". The facial expressions are priceless and it is definitely a highlight in that dull enviroment.

I'm such a fanny tease ;-)

The Prey

More new material coming soon. Sorry I left it so long x


No comments:

Post a Comment